Employee satisfaction is fundamental in achieving our company goals. This is exactly why Ginsana puts its employees at the forefront. Beyond interesting remuneration in line with the Swiss pharmaceutical market, we offer our employees superior working conditions and a stimulating work environment which guarantee continuous professional and personal development opportunities.
For us, a healthy working life is fundamental.
- Flexible working hours within all administrative and scientific departments; shift work within the production departments
- The pension fund for all Ginsana SA employees is managed independently and in the interest of its employees
- Continuous managerial and professional training
- Maternity leave, also in the case of adoption
- Company canteen with bargain prices
- Facilities available for sport and leisure
- Various activities organised for employees and retired employees (cultural and sport events)
- Private parking
- Well connected to public transportation (train/airport)